Here’s the shortened version of Agile Methodology:
Agile methodology is a process of continuous iteration. In this process, the project team breaks down the project into several segments. The team interacts with the client on every segment, which in turn increases the delivering value of the project. It is a method of using the process of development of technology to proceed with the project that would lead to increase in efficiency and time.
Project management is necessary for every project to ensure whether the delivered project is correct and provides the real value against the business opportunity. It is essential to identify a business case and methods needed to calculate the ROI (Return on investments). There are different methods of project management. Let’s have a look at the most popular and conventional methods used the methodology in project management.
Agile methodology’s focus:
There are three main factors that agile methodology emphasis on, and they are:
● To improve the team and individual engagement for the tools and processes to be used in a project.
● The key factor being improving the customer collaborations.
● Adapts to an organizational change swiftly.
Why companies choose agile technology?
Companies choose agile for various reasons. Let’s have a look at a few:
● Ability to manage all the priorities that are changing as per the market demands.
● Get a clear perspective on project visibility.
● Improves the team morale and team stability.
● Reduces the risk of the projects and everything.
● Focus on business or IT alignment.
● On-time delivery of the project by time-boxed & fixed schedule process.
● Enhances the quality of the project by dividing into manageable units.
● Easy to understand the customer’s business value by giving the customer a chance to determine the priorities of the project features.
Check out our video on agile technology!