What does M – Connect do?
M Connect is a cost effective, flexible, accurate & secure monitoring solution for factories and manufacturing industries of all sizes.
M Connect is a powerful, yet simple hardware device that is agnostic to PLC connectivity, machine model or machine make. The product will provide real-time data, analytics, dashboards and reports for Machine downtimes, in-cycle stoppages, Connect work order, employee & production and other advanced machine production parameters that are vital to tracking shop-floor production and status.
- Increase Floor Productivity
- Increase Labour performance
- Increase Product Quality
- Increase Floor Safety
It comes with a M-Connect Web dashboard and Mobile application that makes remote monitoring and reporting from your machine handy. We can add additional sensors like chub counters, temperature, pressure etc…
- M-Connect Proprietary hardware
- Cloud Server (not necessary for on premise)
- Sensors if any
- Mobile Application
- Cloud Dashboard
The M-Connect device is custom made and built with a modular design to make it easy to expand its capabilities to suit individual use cases.
The powerful MConnect cloud portal enables intelligent monitoring and Realtime notification. Data will then be presented in a dashboard and which will provide actionable insights.
M-Connect Mobile App
You can access the data from anywhere through secured web and mobile applications. Data visualization is a key feature that helps in easy monitoring and decision making.
Single Window transparency
- Single portal to monitor all automated machines
- Live operation monitoring
- Common dashboard to all machines
- Cumulative comparison reports to with all machines
Reports and Dashboards
- Production analysis, intelligent production and performance reports
- Automatic monthly report to email
- Intelligent cycle count
- Shift based reports
- Web platform for detailed reports and monitoring
Alerts and Notifications
- Realtime notification about production stoppage or any defined cases
- Customizable notification
- Configurable shifts and break times to avoid unnecessary notifications
- Easy installation (Plug & play model)
- User-friendly mobile applications for both Android and iOS © Works with any automated machine (independent to PLCs, Make and models)
- Minimal wiring because of wireless networking
- Low network usage (A 3G connection can work up to 20 machines)
- Easy API’s to connect with any third-party ERP, HRM, etc… with export CSV option