Project management is necessary for every project to ensure whether the delivered project is right and provides the real value against the business opportunity. Project management is essential to identify a business case and methods needed to calculate the ROI (Return on investments). There are different methods of project management. Let’s have a look at the most popular and conventional methods used the methodology in project management.
Agile methodology is nothing but a process of continuous iteration of development and testing process that is followed throughout the project. In this process, the project team breaks down the project into several segments and work on it. The team interacts with the client on every segment, which in turn increases the delivering value of the project.
Agile methodology’s focus:
There are four main factors that agile methodology emphasis on, and they are:
● To improve the team and individual engagement for the tools and processes to be used in a project
● Overall development and testing methodology also focuses on comprehensive documentation
● The key factor being improving the customer collaborations
● Adapts to an organizational change swiftly
Why companies choose agile technology?
Companies choose agile for various reasons. Let’s have a look at a few:
● Ability to manage all the priorities that are changing
● Get a clear perspective on project visibility
● Improves the team morale
● Reduces the risk of the projects
● Focus on business or IT alignment
● On-time delivery of the project by time-boxed & fixed schedule process
● Enhances the quality of the project by dividing into manageable units
● Easy to understand the customer’s business value by giving the customer a chance to determine the priorities of the project features
Check out our video on agile technology!